Thursday 4 September 2008

Sarah Palin Kissed My Dick


It was 1984 – Wasilla, when Former beauty queen and future Vice-President Sarah Palin kissed my dick.

Hot girl had just won the Miss Wasilla Pageant and we were partying. I didn’t know Sarah that well, had kinda seen her round and was friends with some of her friends and we just happened to be at the same party.

She took me by surprise, I was just leaving the bathroom (on my way to get a cold beer) and she saw my dick and just, well – made a bee-line, grabbed a hold and just couldn’t stop kissing, she then lifted my dick right up into the palms of her hand and started to gently stroke and caress. It was pure and utter joy, to just see the love in her eyes, the tender way she held my dick was amazing.

I will tell you something , listen-up, my dick has never been held so lovingly , before or after Sarah Palin. I went to pieces soon afterwards, messed my life-up.

Had to put Richard up for adoption , he will be 24 years old next month – hope he votes for Sarah Palin.

No comments: