Wednesday 21 January 2009

Paradise - 72 Virgins and A Cynic...




The announcement has been made – WOW Paradise; aka, the Poor Man’s Revolution is to be officially launched on January 30th 2009.

I pissed my pants when I heard, couldn’t wait to tell the wife.

I yelled, ¨Hey honey, I’m off to Paradise on the 30th Jan¨

¨Like hell you are¨ she scorned, in a way that only she could scorn…

¨If you think I’m letting you loose around 72 virgins; you got another furkin thing coming¨

NO – I protested, ¨it’s Wow Paradise, the biggest home business opportunity to hit the net, it’s being launched on Jan 30th¨

¨Oh NO! Not another one of your furkin hair brained internet schemes, is it¨?

¨No, sweetheart, this is the real deal, we gonna make a packet this time – mark my words, this time next year, you’ll be in fur coats and silk knickers, sticking 2 fingers up to your boss as we drive past in our merc¨…

¨You been smoking that stuff from Colombia again¨?

¨No – Sweety, I spoke to one of the founders today, Gregarious ¨Glasgow¨ Mackenzie, he said… Well, I don’t know what he said, he’s Scottish¨… ¨But he was smiling and rubbing his hands a lot – and that’s good enough for me¨

¨I need a list though, I gotta build a list¨- ¨And you know I’m furkin useless building lists, but one of the guys, Ian ¨Winchester ¨Barrows emailed all his ex-girlfriends and he got more than 1000 furkin slags in his down line…

¨And how much is this one gonna cost¨?

¨Nothing, it’s free¨ I said smiling...

¨Free, my furkin arse¨, she said cynically. ¨The only thing you ever had free was gonorrhea¨ …

It was time for a sharp exit as I remembered what my internet marketing coach, Waynie ¨Cashflow¨ fill your pockets always told me, never stay around negative twats.

So it was off to the pub to meet Little Betty

Betty was Crystal Clear, she said, ¨Merlin, don’t let your 14th wife get you down, she don’t believe in you, but I do, and everyone in Paradise do too – this time next year you will have your 72 virgins…

To find out more about Paradise and how you can reserve your 72 virgins – Go Here

No comments: